TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service (“terms”) carefully before you make the decision to purchase a product, service or event (collectively “Services” and individually a “Service”) offered by Analytico Academy Limited through analyticoacademy.com.
Analytico Academy Limited is a global training provider that specializes in providing training workshops and events via the following delivery methods:
- ‘Scheduled’ Courses:
- Training Workshops / Public Training – Training events sold on a per ticket basis, facilitated in person within a select number of city center locations across both the UK & US by a member of the Analytico Academy Limited training team.
- Online Training – Training events sold on a per ticket basis, facilitated online via conference call and screen-sharing technology by a member of the Analytico Academy Limited training team.
- Bespoke Training – Training events sold on a per event basis, facilitated at the customer’s place of business by a member of the Analytico Academy Limited training team. By nature, these programs are tailored specifically to meet business objectives.
Whilst the conditions laid out within these terms are consistent across all delivery methods, where variances exist, these are clearly marked where relevant.
1. Modification of Terms
- Analytico Academy Limited reserves the right to modify these terms at any time by posting an updated version of the terms on the Analytico Academy Limited Site. You agree to visit the Analytico Academy Limited Site from time-to-time and to review the then current terms. Your continued use of a Service or Services following any changes to these terms constitutes your agreement to accept the changes.
2. Non-UK and Non-US Users
- The Services are run from the United Kingdom and the United States. They can be obtained from anywhere. If you are not in the United Kingdom or the United States and you choose to use any Service you agree that it is your obligation, and not that of Analytico Academy Limited, to assure that your use of the Service is in compliance with any applicable laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Service.
- You agree to pay for all Services you purchase from Analytico Academy Limited. Payment may be made by any of the methods on the Site. You agree that Analytico Academy Limited may charge your selected payment method. Payments made via the Site are taken directly through Secure Hosting or Stripe directly.
- Analytico Academy Limited does not retain any sensitive information either in physical form (e.g. order forms/authorization forms) or within electronic destinations (e.g. servers/computers). You acknowledge and agree that in some jurisdictions a Service may be subject to local taxes such as, but not limited to, the United Kingdom value added tax.
4. Offers and Promotions
- On each of its product pages and subsequently within its marketing materials, Analytico Academy Limited will from time-to-time make offers, redeemable by purchasing prior to a specific date or through entering a valid product code at point of purchase (e.g. basket).
- Offers and promotions are designed to work on an individual basis, in the event the user holds multiple promotion codes they will only be eligible to the discount which provides the cheapest price and cannot be used concurrently.
5. Booking Process
Once a booking has been made it will be subject to the following terms:
- Each booking has a “cooling off” / cancellation period of 7 days during which you may cancel your booking and receive a full refund. This period begins upon consummation of your booking. Thereafter, you are not entitled to a refund.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your booking outside of this 7-day period you will be able to move your booking to the next available date at an additional charge (including any applicable local tax such as, but not limited to, value added tax) – see Section 7: Right to Cancel / Transfer for associated obligations.
- If you place a booking during the “Early Bird” period, you are required to clear the full balance listed on the invoice prior to the final date of the “Early Bird” period. Failure to do so will result in a charge for the full price of the event with the discount removed.
- Analytico Academy Limited will not be liable for damages, including the return of any payments, in the event that you are unable to attend a course by reason of strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, embargoes, acts of God (including, but not limited to, weather conditions that prevent travel or make travel difficult or dangerous), civil commotion, fire or other casualty or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Analytico Academy Limited.
- If you are under 18, you may purchase products or services only through a parent or guardian. You agree that billing and registration information you provide on the Site will be accurate and complete. Analytico Academy Limited reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
6. Cancellation of Programs (Analytico Academy Limited)
- Analytico Academy Limited holds the right to cancel any training session at any point. In the event that this happens, Analytico Academy Limited will offer you a credit to either attend personally or to have a colleague attend an event run at a later date. Analytico Academy Limited also has the right to change the training venue and trainer up to 7 days prior to the event date to a location within walking distance of the original location.
- Analytico Academy Limited reserves the right to change the date on which a course is offered.
- Analytico Academy Limited recommends that you do not book travel or accommodations until 10 days prior to the date of a course. In the event that you should book travel or accommodations prior to this 10-day period and the course date should thereafter be changed you agree that Analytico Academy Limited will not be liable for any costs incurred by you by reason of the change in the date of the course.
- These terms are effective for all bookings, even if payment has not been received at the time of booking, and also include any person who is a “no-show” on the day. Analytico Academy Limited reserves the right not to confirm a booking unless payment is made prior to the training course date.
7. Right to Cancel / Transfer
These terms are effective for all bookings, even if payment has not been received at the time of booking, and also include any person who is a “no-show” on the day. Furthermore, Analytico Academy Limited reserves the right not to confirm a booking.
In the event that you wish to cancel your booking, you will not be entitled to a refund. If you are no longer able to attend the course date, you have the option to substitute the delegate(s) with other member(s) of your team who may be available to attend the scheduled training at no additional cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Alternatively, if you wish to transfer the booking to a later course date, the transfer must take place as soon as possible and for a course date scheduled to take place within six (6) months of the cancellation date. All transferred bookings regardless of training delivery method are subject to “Transfer Fees”.
Transfer fees are a percentage of the cost of the original booking, which will be charged in addition to the original booking fee. The percentage is dependent on the period of notice you provide to Imparture. Transfer fees are applicable to all rescheduled bookings, whether or not payment for the original booking has been received.
If the period prior to scheduled course start date is:
- Greater than 20 working days – no charge to transfer
- Less than 20 working days – 50% of your booking fee to be charged in addition to your original payment
- Less than 10 working days – 100% of your booking fee to be charged in addition to your original payment
These charges reflect the associated costs incurred and the associated effort of rescheduling by date of cancellation, respective to course start date. Once the course has started, any requests to cancel throughout the training period will be associated with a 100% cancellation fee, should the delegate wish to transfer their attendance to another scheduled date.
8. Complaints and Resolution
- All complaints and claims relating to Analytico Academy Limited’s Training Services must be received in writing to email@example.com within 14 days of the course date or via your online feedback form.
- If the claim is requesting a replacement course, then the replacement course must occur within 90 days of the original course date.
9. Rules for Online Conduct
- You agree to use the Site in accordance with all applicable laws.
10. Permission to Use Materials
- In consideration of your agreement to the terms contained here, Analytico Academy Limited grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use a Site.
- You may download materials from the Site only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material.
- The burden of determining that use of any information, software or any other content on the Site is permissible rests with you.
11. Agreement to Arbitrate; Class Waiver; Waiver of Jury Trial
These terms and the relationship between you and Analytico Academy Limited shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions, regardless of where you live. You and Analytico Academy Limited agree to submit any disputes relating to your use of a Service for final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be conducted in Manhattan County, New York.
You agree not to sue Analytico Academy Limited in any other forum. You acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Analytico Academy Limited arising out of or relating to your use of a Service:
- You are giving up your right to have a trial by jury.
- You are giving up your right to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit involving such dispute.
- You must file any claim within one year after such claim arises or your claim is forever barred.
12. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
This site and any information, products or services therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purposes, or non-infringement.
Analytico Academy Limited does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the site, information obtained from the site, or link to a site. Analytico Academy Limited does not warrant that the site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the site is at your own risk.
You agree that Analytico Academy Limited will not be liable to you for any loss or damages, either actual or consequential, arising out of or relating to these terms, or to your (or any third party’s) use or inability to use the site or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the site. In particular, Analytico Academy Limited will have no liability for any consequential, indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data), arising out of or relating to these terms, your use or inability to use the site, or any purchases on this site, or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the site, whether based in contract, tort, statutory or other law, except only in the case of death or personal injury where and only to the extent that applicable law requires such liability.
Analytico Academy Limited makes no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive information from or through the site and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the site may be impaired. Analytico Academy Limited disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Analytico Academy Limited’s maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any service or your use of any Analytico Academy Limited content, regardless of the cause of action (be it in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise) will not exceed UK. £ 100 (or the equivalent amount in US Dollars).
The logo, name and all graphics on the Analytico Academy Limited Site are trademarks of Analytico Academy Limited or its affiliates. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of Analytico Academy Limited or its affiliates is prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks appearing on the Site are the marks of their respective owners.
You agree to indemnify and hold Analytico Academy Limited harmless from any claims, liability, losses or damages, costs, fees, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from your violation of these terms or your use of the Site and you agree to fully cooperate in Analytico Academy Limited’s defence against any such claims. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of our use of a Service.
The site may contain errors and omissions relating to product description, pricing and availability. Analytico Academy Limited reserves the right to correct errors or omissions without prior notice. Analytico Academy Limited also reserves the right to cancel any offered product or service in the event of an error or omission in the description, including price, unavailability or other reason.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Analytico Academy Limited and its affiliates with respect to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements.
17. Company Information
Analytico Academy Limited is an independent entity that does not deal with any third parties, all information collected is stored locally for internal purposes only and will endeavor to remove you from our record should we receive written request.
The Analytico Academy Limited Site is owned by Analytico Academy Limited under company number 11941882 with a registered office at Owls Barn, 38 Salts Avenue, Loose, Maidstone, Kent ME15 OAZ and a trading address at Rooms 3.16 and 3.17, LABS Atrium, The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8AH. Analytico Academy Limited’s VAT number is GB 1326051 51.
18. Contact Information
+44 203 318 0745.
+1 (415) 621-924